[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1WEF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1wef@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W1WEF SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:47:31 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    4     4
   80:   29    22
   40:   58    40
   20:  347    81
   15:  477    74
   10:  120    49
-------------------
Total: 1035   270  Total Score = 836,730

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Back problem still wont let me stay in the chair.  Had a few fun runs. Condx
really weird on 15 about 21Z Sunday...no matter what antenna or where I pointed
them  signals didnt change!  I knew my 80 4 sq wasn't working, and my 80 dipole
is laying on top of trees, but I'll look  tomorrow to see if if the tower is
still up!

Fun working all the YCCC guys on expeditions. Also good to work Lou KH6YR (ex
K1YR in YCCC)  and to hear K2TR and K1RU again.

The FTDX5K is better than any radio I ever had on phone; I can narrow the
bandwidth to 1.6 khz and still copy OK, but the guys 2khz away still say "freq
is in use"   I'll take CW any day!

After quitting Sunday at about 22Z and submitting my log,  I looked at
"Getscores"  for the first time. Very neat although not my cup of tea. I
counted about 135 users, but wonder how many are looking and not posting?
JACK W1WEF