[3830] ARRLDX SSB KT4ZB SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4zb@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KT4ZB SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:44:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:    4     4
   80:   60    43
   40:  100    59
   20:  312    84
   15:  315    91
   10:  202    55
-------------------
Total: 1029   336  Total Score = 1,036,224

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The expectation level for this year's contest was higher than last as the solar
flux was nudging 120 on Friday.  And boy, how the sun did deliver.  HF
conditions were good on Saturday; the only down s ide was 10 meters failed to
open to EU.  The other bands were all good for us low power search and
pouncers, plenty of stations to chase.  Sunday was really good, particularly
when the flux jumped to 143 in the afternoon.  Then 10 meters took off with at
solid opening into Western Europe.  I worked 44 more countries on 10 than last
year and 20 more on 15, ending up with 91 on 15m for my high band.  Too many
fun things in this one to list, but, breaking the big pile to HS in two tries
made my day.  Expect to see some relay big scores this year as mine jumped
about 70 percent.

  Thanks to everyone for the Q's and cu in WPX.

Best â?" Jere

FT1000mp Field, TH6 DXX, wires and N1MM.