[3830] ARRLDX SSB JA1YPA M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sh-nakamura@polka.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB JA1YPA M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 03:07:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: JA1YPA
Operator(s): JA1PEJ,JM1PMQ,JE1HJA,JG4KEZ,JH6OPP,JR8VSE,JE8KKX
Station: JA1YPA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Tochigi
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    0     0
   80:  144    18
   40:  726    48
   20:  635    50
   15:  761    56
   10:   55    10
-------------------
Total: 2321   182  Total Score = 1,267,266

Club:

Comments:

Dear OM,
Radio condition had again that only short time was slightly good this time
also. A 10m band did not have the sign of becoming good this time also.
We were able to enjoy opening for 15m and 20m but the time which is not so
long.
We operated by trying hard at each this time also. But, as a result, we have to
agree that it has many insufficient capability.
We say thank you to many contact.
JA1YPA