[3830] ARRLDX SSB N8IE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ie@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N8IE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 04:27:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N8IE
Operator(s): N8IE
Station: N8IE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     3
   40:   34    27
   20:  156    63
   15:  329    86
   10:  128    42
-------------------
Total:  650   221  Total Score = 430,950

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

What a weekend! Decided to try HP for a change.
Friday night 40 was horrible, we had heavy rain in the area and with all the
moisture and static, the top bands were useless.
Saturday morning was like the early 2000's, the SFI was up around the 120 and
15 was booming with EU signals. A bit later signals started popping up on 10.
Saturday night I caught a fe ZL and JA's on 15. Sunday was EVEN BETTER with the
SFI hitting around 145. Early EU openings on 10, 15 was wall to wall signals all
day, and more ZL and JA's on both 10 and 15!
Greatest catches for me were, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Cook Island, and
Sable Island. WOW, what a weekend!

73
Dan, N8IE