[3830] ARRLDX SSB WD0BGZ(@W0LSD) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WD0BGZ(@W0LSD) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 06:54:48 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WD0BGZ
Operator(s): WD0BGZ
Station: W0LSD

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:
   40:  283    83
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  283    83  Total Score = 70,467

Club:

Comments:

Icom 756pro3, Alpha, Force-12 at 100ft

Not as many JA signals made it to my area of Colorado this year as in past but
signals from Europe and VK's appeared to be up. My score was similar to last
years score, had more Mult's and fewer Q's than last year but that could have
been due to my only operating about 25 hours this year.

Most years I am able to work a large number of 5-watt JA stations but this year
I only worked 5-JA's and 1-VK QRP stations. The number of 100-watt and 50-watt
stations were also down this year from JA.