[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2RM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2rm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2RM M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:05:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2RM
Operator(s): N2RM, K3ZV
Station: N2RM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Southern New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    7     7
   80:   40    31
   40:   91    40
   20:  833    92
   15:  569    91
   10:  146    55
-------------------
Total: 1686   316  Total Score = 1,597,380

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to K3ZV for help in setup including installing new (used) computer with
N1MM logging program installed.  It was the first time we have used it and it
worked Great!!

Nice to have 10 open direct to Europe on Sunday, although we missed part of the
opening because we both went out for lunch.  Fortunately, we checked 10 meters
first after returning, or else we might have missed it completely.

73 and thanks for the Q's.  N2RM