[3830] ARRLDX SSB C6ANM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NE1B@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB C6ANM M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:22:26 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: C6ANM
Operator(s): NE1B, N1GN, W2AFC, N1IW
Station: C6ANM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Nassau, Bahamas
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  260    39
   80:  975    58
   40: 1131    57
   20: 1389    60
   15: 1998    58
   10:  178    26
-------------------
Total: 5930   298  Total Score = 5,273,706

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Best Contest results for our Bahamas Contest team since we began in 2003.  This
year we attempted a mini Multi-Multi with 2 stations and 4 ops.  In the Bahamas
we are limited to 250 watts out...so that is our High Power maximum. No KWs
here. We ran 200. The weather was great and the beverages were tropical.  Best
moment was getting VE8, the 60th State/Province, on 20 meters in the last half
hour.  We had a great 10 meter opening into the East Coast on both mornings BUT
EVERYONE was busy with EU.  No one was listening SOUTH, so many Caribbean Mults
were lost.  The opening was gone by noon and we only worked midwest and west
coast after noon.  73, Bill, NE1B (C6AWB).