[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0TG(@W0AIH) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0TG(@W0AIH) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:11:38 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0TG
Operator(s):
K0TG,KB9OWD,AC0W,N0KK,K0YR,K0TI,K9AIH,NR0T,OA4ABC,K9MU,K1KD,W0ERP,WB0VHF,K9QC,WB0N,N9TTX,W0AIH
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   43    32
   80:  196    74
   40:  306    85
   20:  974   115
   15: 1350   119
   10:  380    80
-------------------
Total: 3249   505  Total Score = 4,794,975

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

A lot of hot activity on 10 this year.  We had our (now not so) secret weapon on
10, Taty, OA4ABC with her hi-gain voice and Spanish working the SA stations.  We
hope to keep her plenty busy with the increasing sunspot activity.

15 really came around this year to beat out 20 in Q's.  That is quite a spread
from what it was when I had to leave Saturday evening.

Thanks to Dan, K0TI for compiling the 5 banders worked.  This year with the aid
of special VP5H tee-shirts issued last year we were able to work them on all
bands!  Along with these stations for 5 banders (It is good to see the return
of this part of the report):

The following stations were worked on 6 bands:

PZ5P        V48M        TI8M        PJ7DX       TM6M        PJ4G
P49Y        KP2M        VP5H        HI3K        PJ2T        9A1A
TO7A        P40V        CS2C        8P5A        HI3TEJ      WP3C
TI5N        OM3GI       V26M        TM0X        KH6YR       ON4UN
PI4TUE

Improved condx over least year equals a higher score.  Here is the tally from
last year.:

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  56    35
  80:  163    72
  40:  591    92
  20: 1703  121
  15:  401    86
  10:  42    9
Total: 2956  415  Total Score = 3,641,625

Thanks for all the Q's!

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG