[3830] ARRLDX SSB CS2C(@CT1JLZ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sanda@jimaz.cz
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CS2C(@CT1JLZ) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 04:01:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CS2C
Operator(s): OK1RF, OK1RI
Station: CT1JLZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Porto Covo
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  157    37
   80:  616    52
   40: 1036    56
   20: 1100    59
   15: 1394    59
   10:  862    56
-------------------
Total: 5165   319  Total Score = 4,942,905

Club:

Comments:

Operation from OK1RF Portugese QTH. Nice location for US pileups, very
pleasurable in nice conditions, how-ever good luck was not with us this time.
We had a lot of problems.
1.The noise from the HV line close by was ON really strong most of the time.
When the weather is dry it is strong, when wet it is nonexistent.
2.There was a thunderstorm second night making HAVOK but unfortunately without
rain....
3.Due to computer crash we lost the result of about 90 minutes of operation
during second night - which was as we estimate well over 100 QSOs and we
remembered it was 6 multipliers, where we believe we did not made some of them
later.
4.We lost ACOM 2000 PPA.
Vanilla operation - just two guys switching in one chair with one radio only.

So it is in order co congratulate TM6M for another EU victory.

160 + 80m - 24m high vertical.
40m rotary full size dipole @21m
20m 4Y/4Y @ 24/12m
15m 5Y @ 16m
10m 4el steppir @22m

155m beverage.

TS480 (most of the time better-!!!! than K3 set as second RX)

73 !
Jiri OK1RF + Jiri OK1RI