[3830] ARRLDX SSB 3V8SS(KF5EYY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 3V8SS(KF5EYY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:40:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 8h30

  160:    0     0
   80:    5     4
   40:  108    29
   20:   25    17
   15:  416    74
   10:  186    27
-------------------
Total:  740   124  Total Score = 275,280

Club:

Comments:

My participation in the SSB leg of ARRL DX Contest was mainly for having more
points in the qualification race to WRTC2014. As I have many things interfering
here, 9-hours was all the time I could afford to this contest.
The big surprise was 10m! This contest witnessed my first QSO ever with W/VE on
10. On Satuday, I tried a quick move to 10 with K5ZD but nothing heard. However,
Sunday showed a fantastic opening to NA. I was astonished seeing all these
poeple calling me on 10.
I wonder what's happening on 20! I was calling for several minutes but in vain,
except some few QSOs that never generated a pileup. Probably the time is not
well chosen but also W/VE Stations weren't as loud as during few weeks ago.
Thanks to everyone for calling me. Again, what a disciplined W/VE Operators!
You brought the pileup to an ultimate joy thanks to your excellent operating
behavior!

Ash 3V8SS/KF5EYY
http://www.qsl.net/3v4-002/
Skype: kf5eyy