[3830] CWopsT V31JP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8jp@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT V31JP LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:32:58 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 10

Call: V31JP
Operator(s): V31JP
Station: V31JP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Belize
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:   3      2
   40:  39     35
   20:   4      4
-------------------
Total:  46     41  Total Score = 1,886

Club:

Comments:

The 0300Z CWT, only one end of the 80 meter dipole needing
to be stretched, but when my rented ladder comes back in.
46 X 41 for 1886. I started on 20 meters, S&P/CQ. I moved to
40 meters and S&Ped, then CQed, then finished on 80 meters.
My heavy line noise problem is still here and the worst on 80
meters. Hooking up with so many old friends was the highlight
of this session. I almost sent EIU when I worked N6RO, like
the CD Parties of old. KIR as well, W2RU. If I had used my
bug, I might have slipped and sent K8HKM as well. Hooking
up with Dave, K9FN, finally was great after chasing him about
the band.

Thank you all for the Welcome back's. It is great to be back,
even if so modestly. I am still working out the bugs in this
setup. Considering the high line noise. congrats to all that
made it through.

Using an IC-765, 100 Watts, a fan dipole at 30 feet, Winkeyer
USB, Kent paddles and SD software.

I am looking forward to the next CWT and many QSOs in
the between.