[3830] NA Sprint RTTY N4JIK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4jik1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY N4JIK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:04:25 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Phenix City, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

   80:   8
   40:  37
   20:  17
---------------------
Total:  62     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,426

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FT-950 - First real digi contest I have worked with the new radio all I can say
is wow the difference it makes being able to swap VFO's real quick, made this
all the more fun, just wish I wouldn't have had to do some stuff during the
contest and lost that operating time would have been much higher in the Q's and
Points. But none the less great fun!

Jeremy
N4JIK