[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W6ONV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6onv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W6ONV LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 04:23:30 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  24      1.5
   40:  34      1.5
   20:  25        1
---------------------
Total:  83     Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,324

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

First Sprint of any sort for me tonight and fortunately I was able to go nearly
all 4 hours, but I am not sure my totals really reflect the effort. Then again,
never "sprinting" before I had nothing to compare it to. Thanks to Dean, N6DE
for providing the macros, those helped.

I never got comfortable with the format as I could not develop any sort of
rhythm to calling CQ and answering. Thanks to all those who answered my call
and my apologies to those who I could not hear or copy. Still not sure I worked
Bob, W0BH in KS.

I got started about 15 mins late on 20M, but wish I would of had those 15
minutes back since I struggled on 40M and had a real challenge on 80M with the
SteppIR BigIR and a few broken radials. More details will be post at
www.the6thfloor.com.

Steve
W6ONV