[3830] WiQP K2KW(@N0FW) SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenny.k2kw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP K2KW(@N0FW) SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:23:15 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: N0FW

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   56     64
   40:  108     92
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  164    146  Mults = 65  Total Score = 46,215.0

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I mainly got on to test my SO2R setup - all seems to be working OK now.  N1MM
had my score at 31k, so I didnt push hard as I wasn't "doing so well".  Had I
known I was doing well, I would have pushed harder.  Maybe next year!

My host, N0FW, recently had a catastrophic tower failure: the 10-15-20
monobanders and 85' crankup are toast.  I likely missed a bunch of QSOs on 20m
as I didnt even try.

CQing on SSB produced lots of callers, and almost none responded to my CW CQs.
Nearly all CW QSOs were S&P, and nearly all SSB QSOs were from CQing.

Thanks to all the mobiles.  The most QSOs were with:
W9HB    6
NG9T    10
W0ZQ    10
W9MSE   11
NE9U    12
W9DND   13

Cu in the Michigan QSO party next month!

Kenny K2KW