[3830] WiQP W9EAU(@W0AIH) M/M Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W9EAU(@W0AIH) M/M Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:21:19 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W9EAU
Operator(s): W0AIH,KB9S,K9QC,K0TG,K9MU,K9KTT,WB9NTO,KA9OMY,KB9AZZ,KB9WPC,N0KD
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M Fixed LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  133    153
   40:  236    172
   20:  165    305
   15:    1    134
   10:
    6:    1      6
    2:          24
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  536    794  Mults = 125  Total Score = 349,875.0

Club:

Comments:

68 Counties
48 States
9 Canadian Provinces
Counties Missed:
Rusk,Bayfield,Iron,Vilas

Our second best WIQP Mulit-Multi score ever. This year we had the most
multipliers ever but still the elusive county sweep remains. Needed N0IJ mobile
going through the northern counties. Paul's 80 meter dipole a thousand feet away
really worked well. I've nicknamed it the "W0AIH bandpass filter". No
interference between the 80 CW and Phone station this year. Ended up not having
a station on 10 meters because we used the normal 10 meter postion on 40 Phone.
We'll have to fix that next year.
Thanks everyone for the QSOs.

Previous Year's scores:
2010 391,620
2009 279,129
2008 307,080
2006 173,493

Big Thank you to W0AIH for letting us use the Farm for WIQP
www.qth.com/w0aih
www.ecarc.org

Mark KB9S