[3830] Rus DX LA3BO SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LA3BO SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 09:45:25 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: LA3BO
Operator(s): LA3BO
Station: LA3BO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: jo59cd
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   94              30        21
   80:  173              38        40
   40:  264              44        46
   20:  231              37        50
   15:  108              20        25
   10:    2               2         0
Total:  872     0       171       182  Total Score = 1,877,960

Club:

Comments:

Quite good conditions, although 10 was disappoitingly dead. But this band
produced one of the highs: VK6AA was the only audible station, and I was happy
to be able to work him also. Worked also P33W on this band a little later, that
was all...

With only 100W and a vertical, it is 90% S&P. I was very pleased to be called
by VE7CC on 40 in one of my few runs.

Great contest with a lot of good operators. It is fun to join.

Rig: TS940SAT + HF9V. For 160 I use a windom antenna which is converted to a
T-antenna with my neighbours' metal fence as counterweight...

73,
Svein, LA3BO