[3830] Rus DX OH0R(OH2PM) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] Rus DX OH0R(OH2PM) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:36:55 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: OH0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH0PM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Brando, Aland Is
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   269    0        36        43
   80:   550    0        45        57
   40:   638    0        51        59
   20:   811    0        58        62
   15:   368    0        49        36
   10:    73    0        26        17
Total:  2708    0       265       274  Total Score = 8,476,853

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Very good activity.
Shamelylly low multiplier, had no DX Cluster and was also missing SO2R this
time. It sounds a good excuse but main cause might be in between the ears of
the operator. Everything else at the station was working more or less normally.
Only one dipole had broaken down in the winter storms.
One had to wade in high wet snow to get into the station cabin.
At my 70's I do not give up and will be better prepared next year.

Thanks to all and see you again in the coming up contests, Pertti, OH2PM