[3830] Rus DX 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 03:24:47 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN,9A2NA,9A5CW,9A6XX,9A8MM
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tican, JN65vg
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   127     64      46        46
   80:   283    117      62        56
   40:   359    242      71        62
   20:   289    761      79        79
   15:   260    627      91        70
   10:    63     12      53        17
Total:  1381   1823     402       330  Total Score = 14,795,184

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Simply a great contest. One mistake in such format costs a lot, we did it at the

begin by picking wrong band 20m instead of 15m, and some lastminute setup
problems. Strategy is very important in this one as you can run at the same
time on few bands high rates, but only one has the best pt/q. Unfortunatly we
did some mistakes here too, we stayed too long on 15m and 20m almost 2000qso on
that bands instead of switching earlyer to 40m while the skip was still short.
We will do better next time :)
Congrats to UZ2M,ES9C,OM8A and others for impressive scores and to our friends
from E73M,4O3A,9A7A for great comeptition.

We love this game!

Dave, 9A1UN