[3830] WPX SSB W0RAA SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DICKT@W0RAA.COM
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W0RAA SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:16:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  188
   15:  088
   10:  007
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I was only going to get into this for a couple hours, but band conditions were
so good I couldn't resist and the time turned into 11 hours.  Not a huge effort
but a lot of fun.  Since my good friend and neighbor was on 10 meters, I stayed
away for the most part.  I did manage 7 quick Q's on 10, but concentrated on 20
& 15 meters.  They were good to me this year.  It was great to hear all the
activity on the higher bands.  Almost like the "good old days", but not quite.
They're getting there, though.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact and suffered
through asking for repeats because of QRM.  But patience prevailed and we got
the job done.  I even picked up a few new ones in the process.  My contest log
will be uploaded to LoTW within a couple days.