[3830] WPX SSB VE7AX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE7AX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:37:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7AX
Operator(s): VE7AX
Station: VE7AX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Nanaimo, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:   11
   40:   13
   20:  130
   15:  122
   10:   16
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had a lot of fun and conditions were great!  Still struggling with very
limited antennas on a small lot and limited time available this weekend but my
log includes contacts from almost every corner of the globe.  Thanks to all for
the QSOs and for the positive spirit of ham radio. It was impossible to avoid
thinking of the many challenges facing our world this weekend especially as we
exchanged contest information with our friends in Japan and the Middle East.
73 Don, VE7AX