[3830] WPX SSB NW3H SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NW3H@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NW3H SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:09:23 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:    0
   80:   65
   40:  190
   20:   70
   15:  179
   10:   19
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My first real WPX effort with my current station.  A sinus infection that has
plagued me for six weeks as well as what appears to be bronchitis
(going to the doctor tomorrow) knocked me out of commission for most of Sunday.
 I did get on late in the day to rally and get over 500K.  Band conditions were
in a word awesome especially on 15.  Great opening to Asia around 5PM ET
Saturday.  Not as good on Sunday. It is always a kick to work JA,b,ZL, and VK
from my R-8 vertical.  40 was a zoo but it that is expected. The R-8 seems to
play well there into Europe.  I tried running for awhile on 40 and 80 but could
not keep up with all the QRM.  Most of my effort was S&P. Heard lots of high
numbers late on Sunday. Thanks for the QSOs.  See you in the pileips.  73.