[3830] WPX SSB W6ONV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6onv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W6ONV SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:56:59 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   39
   15:   76
   10:   28
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Too much work this weekend and not enough time in the chair, but I knew that was
going to happen. But the time I did get to operate I had a great experience. I
did work a few new DXCC on 15M, which is where I spent a majority of my time.
10M was hot again down to SA, even picked up ZL1BYZ late on Sunday. I was
somewhat surprised of the signal strength from 6V7D, who responded on my first
call. Didn't put much effort into 20M, but that is where I picked up most of my
EU contacts. Didn't even go to 40/80M during the contest due to work and my rest
I needed. Thanks to all for the QSOs. You can read my write up at
www.the6thfloor.com.

Yaesu FT1000MP & 5-band hex beam at 20'