[3830] WPX SSB K9CT SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K9CT SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 19:31:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1442
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was much fun. The propagation was the best in years and many stations came
out to enjoy 15m. I like this because I could sleep a full 8 hours! But you
need ed to be in the chair early for sunrise. The band just popped open each
day.

It was so much fun to hear some really loud dx calls emerge from the
headphones! Calls I have not heard in years on 15m....BV, BA, YB, HL, HS. What
a thrilling contest weekend.

There were many times I really did not know where to point the antennas. I was
working JA and still get many calls from EU and SA. Great to have conditions
like this.

Thanks for a great weekend!