[3830] WPX SSB VE7XF SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE7XF SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 20:49:56 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: near Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  759
   10:
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow - 15 is back!!! EU workable on Sunday from 1500z to after 2200Z -
the first for me time in many years (not quite as good on Saturday).
If Old Sol keeps up the good work until the CW section,
I might be able to work EU on 10m :-)

Lost my focus on Saturday, and had to have a nap to regain my interest.
I'm not getting too old for this, am I?

My compliments to the JAs for being on the air in spite of their difficulties,
especially JA7 and JA1. We all wish them good luck in these 'trying times'.

After the contest, my neighbour knocked on my door.......
(to be continued. :-(

K3 (no trouble since it's 'bypass surgery'), Acom 1000, 3 el Steppir, N1MM.

Ralph, VE7XF