[3830] WPX SSB OG5B(OH5BM) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh5bm@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OG5B(OH5BM) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:37:16 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OG5B
Operator(s): OH5BM
Station: OH5BM

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: SIMPELE, FINLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1700
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Finally CNDX getting up with some SFI 115 during the contest.
Still missing real openings to West Coast .
FT5000 tested and was pleasant to use and listen on crowded band.
I think than on single band assisted do not add very much of multipliers,
best practice was to scan the band time to time.
Unfortunately someone spotted me as HG5B on saturday around 15z and that
resulted later with many dupes. (confirm the station U are working - don't rely
on cluster.)
I lost only 1 hour of stateside qsos prime time for technical problems on
Sunday.
Condolences to JA - delighted to see so many JA friends on the band anyway.

IC-7700 and FT-5000dx base model + 1.3 kw
 Single OP Single Radio
Old 6 over 6 stack of monobanders

Thanks for Qsos CU in contests!

Tapani