[3830] WPX SSB EC1KR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EC1KR SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 03:27:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EC1KR
Operator(s): EC1KR
Station: EC1KR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Avila
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:  116
   80:  307
   40:  584
   20:  642
   15: 1181
   10:  281
------------

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Very Sadly for not organice the Contest who M/S or M/2 as ED1R, I decided to
make my first Contest seriously as SOAB-HP.

I think I've lost many QSO but had a lot of noise and fatigue ... thanks for
the support of all friends who have been outstanding for my participation.

I promise to improve and do better on another Contest.

73 de EC1KR Jesus (aka ED1R)
www.ed1r.com