[3830] WPX SSB NV4B SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NV4B SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 03:44:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NV4B
Operator(s): NV4B
Station: NV4B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 25:15

------------
  160:
   80:   59
   40:   82
   20:  115
   15:  196
   10:  116
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Several rounds of severe weather (including a tornado warning) kept me from
operating more, but this is still my best effort ever in WPX.  Many thanks to
the DX stations who stuck it out with my weak signal.  Conditions were just
decent here until Sunday afternoon when 15 & 20 really came alive.  80 was
useless Saturday and Sunday, though a few contacts were made Friday night.