[3830] WPX SSB K1LZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K1LZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:00:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K1LZ
Station: K1LZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   14
   80:  234
   40: 1068
   20: 1401
   15: 1408
   10:  106
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was one beautiful contest. It is not like the RDX when all my  3 -40 M
Yagi antennas where broken and I had to use the 40M/SQ during the contest.
Between the RDX and WPX
a crane had to be used to fix broken rotors, elements etc. to make it ready for
the CQ WPX SSB.
It is amazing to see the level of competition today. It is so nice to see
friends all over the world who are good people to do a good job, Great job from
Jeff VY2ZM. Congratulation OM. CARAMBA you are the man!! In Europe today the
competition level is incredible. Congrats to my friend E7DX for the amazing
score. Looks like the business man knows how to do the business right! In SA my
best buddy Oms PY5EG is   fantastic - organizing the different locations,
compete and win.  You are the best my friend I wish everybody is like you.  The
competition in the US is getting weaker. Looks people who can compete in the S/O
category  some of them are giving up. This is too bad. Where are you guys???
Congrats  to  K8PO and my Bulgarian  friend KC3R (LZ4AX). He is one  of the
most consistent in S/O category .   Also there are a lot of jammers who do not
sleep. Is this good ethics ?��.why are you guys doing that? Is this makes
you happy?

I am so happy when friends calling me and say hey Krassy good luck. This is
what the competition is all about!
 TNX all! See you in the CW.

73, Krassy
K1LZ