[3830] WPX SSB W7PP SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7pp@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W7PP SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:16:43 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W7PP
Operator(s): W7PP
Station: W7PP

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   54
   40:   66
   20:  282
   15:  323
   10:   75
------------
Total:  800  Prefixes = 504  Total Score = 1,060,920

Club:

Comments:

Had to look around for a mic... this was a SSB event [;.) Tried a delta loop on
40, still need more antenna ! (Who doesn't!) Looking forward to the CW weekend,
I hope conditions continue to improve... more spots! Found very loud stations
from China but they don't hear as well? Worked Maacaw(sp) for the first time,
hope he uses LoTW. Looking for states on Sunday on 10M. The ones I found were
10 to 20 over nine.... it's prefixes, right, could have worked many more if
they would have been on 10. The entire east coast was booming in... Now if I
can get the robot to take the log... alls well! CU N the CW...