[3830] WPX SSB PV2P(@PY2OE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2dy@uol.com.br
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PV2P(@PY2OE) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:19:22 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PV2P
Operator(s): PY2DY PY2OE PY2EB
Station: PY2OE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MOGI DAS CRUZES
Operating Time (hrs): 46:38

------------
  160:
   80:    4
   40:  181
   20:  555
   15: 1457
   10: 1503
------------

Club: Cantareira DX Group

Comments:

First participation as MS / AB.
Thanks to PY2OE and his family for the invitation and welcome that I received
at home, also by the PY2EB repair the generator at the time we were without
power due to heavy rain with lightning, which had to operate for over three
hours with 100 WATTS.
Thanks to God for everything and my family for supporting me and allowing my
absence so he could participate in contests.

 SET UP:

 TX RX: FT 707, IC 7200.

 AMPL: CYCLONE 2000.

 ANTENNAS: 5 ELEM. Monobanda 10 AND 15 MTS.
                      4 ELEM. Monobanda 20 MTS.
                      2 ELEM. Monobanda 40 MTS.
                      1 ELEM. Cubic 80 MTS.
73's to all!