[3830] WPX SSB VA5AA(@VE5WI) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VA5AA(@VE5WI) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:05:42 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VA5AA
Operator(s): G7DLS/VE5 VA6GWS VA6NJK VE5FF VE5FN VE5WI VE6BBP VE6CMV VE6MVP
Station: VE5WI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    1
   80:  238
   40:  257
   20: 1543
   15: 1197
   10:   79

Club:

Comments:

Tons of fun with good group.  Only a few snags; biggest ten meter antenna
unusable because of wireless Internet rx on same tower (wish we'd done
something about that), feedline to 40 meter beam failed just at start (under 3
feet of snow so no fix) however had some wire antennas on 40 so we got by.
Nice to see some decent condx again at latitude 53.