[3830] WPX SSB SZ1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SZ1A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:53:22 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SZ1A
Operator(s):
SV1DPI,SV1CIB,SV1JMO,SV1DPJ,SV2HQL,SV1CQN,SV1SN,SV1UK,SV1HKD,SV1CQG,SV1CQK,SW1HKZ,SW1KYX
Station: SZ1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KM08QR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   62
   80:  238
   40:  452
   20:  696
   15:  791
   10:   65
------------

Club: RAAWG

Comments:

This was our first contest from our new QTH. Murphy visited us many times and
lost the rythm but we did it and the most important: we liked it. The station
needs improvement for sure ut we are ready to be on the air the most weekends.
73 and tnx for calling
for Radio Amateurs Association of West Greece SZ1A
Kostas SV1DPI

the station
ICOM 756 PRO2
ICOM PW1