[3830] WPX SSB LS1D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LS1D M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:12:55 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LU3CT,LW1DTZ,LU3JVO,LW9EOC
Station: LS1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Vicente
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   35
   40:  166
   20:  807
   15:  964
   10: 2028
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs. The flux continues to increase and improve the higher
bands but complicates even come to U.S. or EU. 15 and 20m was very noticeable
the great opening of both and it was very difficult put our signal there.

In addition, it is becoming more difficult to make SSB contests, many stations
crowding the audio and splatter from getting anywhere, some of them can not be
understood absolutely nothing and worse still the serial numbers, bad audio and
try to speak faster that it can.

Murphy visited us, problems with equipment, lost 40 minutes to change and
implementation of backup rig.

The start of the competition we had a storm, very noisy bands with lots of
static, we start at 20m and a noise floor in S9, we estimate that lost 250 to
300 stations, we went to 15m and 10m with less noise but the floor was in S6 S7
trying to achieve good running, but condx was 20m, the noise was about at 03
UTC.

The second night was much better.

See you in May in the WPX CW and will continue with plans to improve LS1D in
all bands.

73 Team LS1D "Six Stars Contest Station"
Visit us at: http://www.sixstars.com.ar