[3830] WPX SSB N2MM SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2mm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N2MM SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:19:25 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1367
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I hadn't planned to operate SSB WPX, but the weather was unfit for anything
outdoors. Things were going fine Saturday morning, but S/O got very sick. This
necessitated my running out for 3 hours right during a big eu run. The rest of
the weekend was interrupted with household chores. Just as well since the
splatter from many EU stations was just plain horrendous. As has been said
repeatedly, WOW !!!!great condx.