[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:29:27 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - April 1

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  14     12
   40:  20     13
   20:  14     10
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  48     35  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nice conditions. Good to be able to take part now that we are on DST and I'm
home when it starts. Didn't hear NO5W or any other TX stations tonight. Am I
rare?

Tnx to the following for three banders: KZ5D, N4AF, N3ZZ, and KW8N.

Five minute rate segments were 9, 5 (ugh), 8, 10, 9, and 7.

Never made it to 160.

Nice to pick up KZ5D and N4AF on backscatter on 20 at the start. Ditto WI2E and
W0BH.

The five watt signal of KE0G was nice to hear from MN. Weak but clear and
steady with a nice fist appropriate for QRP.

Jim N3BB