[3830] WPX SSB OG7X(OH4XX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mikko@oh4xx.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OG7X(OH4XX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:15:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OG7X
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OG7X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Finland
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   41
   20:  412
   15:  418
   10:   23
------------
Total:  894  Prefixes = 557  Total Score = 1,073,896

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Nice propagation! Had a limited operating time between other home activities and
local hockey club semi final match. Early in Sunday morning had my best run on
15 m of JA station in years. Had to stop pile up couple of times due logging SW
/ PC got frozen. Finally had to pull the plug on Sunday evening in middle of
good NA pile up since logging got impossible and my lap top would not
cooperate. Thanks for qsos and cu in next one! Congrats for superb scores and
new records!

73,

Mikko OH4XX / OG7X