[3830] MoQP N0AX/M Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N0AX/M Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:56:59 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: N0AX/M
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9:00

  160:
   80:           2
   40:   76     26
   20:  122    110
   15:    2
   10:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions seemed quite good although I didn't hear much activity on 15 and 20 -
except for my first QSO; 3B8MM on an otherwise dead 15 meters!  I spent the rest
of Saturday driving around through northeastern MO counties I hadn't visited
before - sorry I didn't quite make it to Clark!  Decided to pull the plug about
10 PM and headed home.  Sunday was dig in the garden day :-)  Thanks for all the
QSOs - especially DX stations and those that exchanged their contest info and
let me give them my exchange.  Thanks to the BEARS club for sponsoring the
contest.