[3830] GaQP K4AB Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4AB Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:30:24 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: Huntsville,Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:     27
   40:     86       38
   20:      3
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    116       38  CW-Dig Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 26,190

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

It was all about Georgia this weekend. Between watching the Masters and
working my friends to the East, it was fun.  Lots of Georgia stations!
Way to go SECC and SEDXC!

It is impossible to work Georgia on 20-10 from Alabama. Everyone knows that.
I listened on 160 Saturday night, but no Georgia.

I don't know what N4ZZ and W4NZ use in their mobile installation, but everyone
should duplicate them..they were loud!

See y'all in the Alabama QSO Party the first weekend in June.

73,
Larry K4AB