[3830] GaQP K8MR Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K8MR Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:06:11 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:     21        0
   40:    160       25
   20:     72        7
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    253       32  CW-Dig Mults = 114  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 73,706

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

With my wife out of town for the weekend, I had more time to play radio than
might have been the case otherwise. So I spent lots of time chasing the GA
mobiles and others, interspersed with outside tasks on our first 80F day of the
year. Saturday afternoon I also took off time for my first bike ride of the
year.

Fun working the mobile QRQ CW ops, as well as the next level of more normal
speed but still very competent ops. Glad I did not try low power, given all the
pileups, as well as heavy QRN on Saturday.

20M was a bit frustrating, with the northern part of the state being too close
for much of the contest. Sorry, W4NZ! Lots of EU on 15 Sunday morning, but no
GA heard.

Next Saturday I'll be one of the QRQ mobiles in the Michigan QSO Party. Noon to
midnight EDT (16Z to 04Z). Hope to work lots of you, GA and otherwise!

73  -   Jim  K8MR