[3830] GaQP W4A(N4PN) Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W4A(N4PN) Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:27:22 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W4A
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: BIBB COUNTY
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:      4         1
   80:     88        50
   40:    140       445
   20:    207      1009
   15:     21        71
   10:      2         6
    6:      0         2
------------------------
Total:    462      1583  CW-Dig Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 59  Total Score = 278,277

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Another GQP in the bag....my score down a bit from last
year....not sure the 1x1 call didn't slow me down some.
Lots of explaining what it was all about...even telling
those that inquired, the info was on QRZ.com, didn't do
the job very often...

Biggest surprise was having VE7LSE/VE5 call when I had
about given up on SK this year...

Sure many worked all or almost all of the 159 counties
as I had 58 without really getting into the chase, since
after the first GA contact, they were just another contact.
Even then, it was nice to say hello to a bunch of good friends

Thanks to all who really worked hard on making this a big
success....I know you know it paid off...Gordon, K4OD, must
surely be smiling tonight. K 4 Oscar Delta (RIP)

73, Paul, N4PN aka W4A