[3830] GaQP K4NV Single OpSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4dra@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4NV Single OpSSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:00:28 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4NV
Operator(s): K4NV
Station: K4NV

Class: Single OpSSB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     0       2102  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 60  Total Score = 126,120

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My first Ga. QSO Party single Operator.   The station worked fine but really had
bad line noise to the west on all bands.  I am sure the QSO count would have
been better. I know I missed several because of the noise. I am going to worry
the power company to death about that!
I managed to get all states except Hawaii and all the Candian Mults but
NT,NU,YT, and PE.  I had 72 counties and really did not try.  That tells me
there was big effort to get them all on.  Many thanks to all the Rovers! It was
really good to say hello to freinds. Thanks to all who struggled to work me.

73,

Dennis K4NV