[3830] NMQP W0BH Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NMQP W0BH Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:59:10 -0700
                    New Mexico QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   10     15
   20:    1      3
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   11     18      0  Mults = 18  Total Score = 720

Club:

Comments:

I enjoyed working NM stations on Saturday morning and found them as friendly as
ever!  It would really be fun to head over to your beautiful state and join the
mobile fun sometime.

Once the Georgia QP started up, I turned my beam and receive antennas east and
switched logging to GQP.  After that, the rules and exchange were too different
to allow easy logging of NM stations. Sometimes it works well to work multiple
parties (I work the 7QP, New England QP and INQP at once), but not these two.
The parties also had different power and spotting rules which didn't work well
together.

Having said that, it doesn't take away from all the work the sponsors and ops
put into this party .. much appreciated as always.  It will be interesting to
see what happens in 2012.

Thanks for the Qs ...

73, Bob, w0bh