[3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:25:14 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   14      0
   40:   53      7
   20:   71     57
   15:    3      8
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  141     72  CW Mults = 62  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 34,338

Club:

Comments:

I would like to thanks to all mobile stations which were also on 20m at the
begining of the contest (40m at this time is closed in Slovakai). I checked frq
around 14045 and also sometimes made QSY to SSB (maybe missed some CW multis,
but made many SSB multis). Made less SSB QSOs and also less SSB multis ï?? that
in last year. Was very good condx on 15m, had big pileup but only few stations
from MI. On 80m made 14 QSOs â?" moust station had FB signal.
Special thanks to K8MR/M for many many QSYs for my request to SSB â?" I really
appreciated it!

Some statistics:
mobiles from most counties: (QSO/County)

K8MR/M   38/23 missed: EATO,GRAT,GLAD :(
K8IR/M   12/11 missed: ONTO,GOGE :(
N9JF/M   11/11
AE8M/M    5/4

Missed this counties: ALCO, ALLE, ALPE, CHAR, CHEB, DICK, EATO, EMME, GLAD,
GOGE, GRAT,  MECO, MENO, MISS, MCLM, ONTO, OSCO, OTTA, STJO, VANB :total 20

Worked total: 63 county

I beat my old DX record from last year! :)

Please send your QSLs for my US county award (still I am waiting confirmations
from last years... :(

My working condx:

TCVR: Yaesu FT5000 + OM3500 Amplifier
Antennas: 80m:   2el YAGI 50m up + BEVERAGE
                 40m:   3/3 STACK 46,21m up
                 20m: 6/6/6 STACK 38,25,12m up
                 15m: 6/6/6 STACK 34,25,16m up
logging program: Writelog