[3830] MiQP K8XXX(@N8CC) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenny.k2kw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8XXX(@N8CC) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:59:47 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: K8XXX
Operator(s): N8CC,K8AQM,NF8J,K8KS,N8AMM,N8UUP, WA8ICK, K8QKY, K8MU, K8JHR,
W8DA, AK8A, WA8UPB, K2KW
Station: N8CC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Barry County
Operating Time (hrs): 12.00

   80:  213     262
   40:  241     620
   20:  210     653
   15:   87     223
   10:    7       0
--------------------
Total:  758    1758  CW Mults = 103  Ph Mults = 127  Total Score = 746,472

Club:

Comments:

The contest started very rough for us with a shortage of ops and interference in
the CW shack.  The weather was crummy but the bands were good.  Fifteen was a
real pleasure this year, with over 300 Qs.  Now if we can just get 10m to come
alive!  We had plenty of food, lots of laughs and good time was had by all.  We
did miss the challenge from the K8MQP gang and hope they're back next year.
Thanks to all who gave us a call, we'll be back next year.

73, the XXX Gang