[3830] FlQP N4PN SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4PN SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 15:33:48 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   40:   94    146
   20:   65     28
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  159    174  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 52  Total Score = 55,596

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well.....was going to have a tooth pulled or operate next
door to the FQP....not sure I made the right decision...

20m was not good and 40m was better, but went long almost
at sunset....

Missed three counties....GAD, HOL and LAF.   -- Worked 12
counties on CW but not on SSB....3 on SSB but not on CW.

Thanks to all the mobiles....Lee, K4LJP, was a big help and
stayed pretty much on frequency with me on 40m Sunday, calling
in with each change of counties...thanks also to Charlie, NF4A,
for rigging up his rental car and giving me CAH and LIB on both
modes after hearing them on 20m but could not make contact...

Will surely operate in Florida next year or get that tooth pulled.

73, Paul