[3830] FlQP N4DXI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4DXI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:52:28 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Inglis, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   40:    2
   20:   72     29
   15:    0      0
   10:
--------------------
Total:   74     29  CW Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 10,797

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Big change from last year.  First: 10 and 15 seemed dead, no stations heard.
For me, 20 meters was the money band.  Second: Called CQ instead of just S & P,
doubled my QSO's from last year.

It was very difficult for me to copy a lot of stations: weak and fluttery with
dynamic fading.  I would blame band conditions, but worked a lot of Europeans,
so what does that mean?

There were lots of stations that were not in the FQP: special event, Nebraska
QSO Party, and an Azores station calling by the numbers.  You just never
know.....

Fun contest!  73....John Bescher, N4DXI