[3830] FlQP W1WBB SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W1WBB SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:29:39 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   40:   87
   20:  163
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  250     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 66,000

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

A great QSO-fest on CW with the mobiles -- terrific activity and a super job to
those on the road!!  70% of my QSOs were with mobiles...my log shows 15 active
mobile stns.  Tops in Q's with me for mobiles:  N4EEB and N4TO - 23,  K4OJ -
17, KN4Y - 15, K1XX - 14 and K4KG, N4AO and NX4N tied at 13.  Worked 62 unique
Fl calls on CW this weekend.

Looks like the wx in the "sunshine state" was good this year for FQP.
Unfortunately my schedule Saturday had me away from the radio much of the
afternoon and I missed the early activation of MONroe county...knew it would be
very hard to work later on--never heard it all weekend.  I was even willing to
log it on SSB but no luck there when I listened on occasion.  Request a
stronger on-air presence both days from "the Keys" in future FQPs!

No activity from any FL heard on either 15m or 10m.  County #66 was HOL...had
149 Q's and 54 of 67 counties thru day 1.  Most of the missing were from NW
panhandle area.  All Q's done S&P here.

Hope many can join us for the 2011 New England QSO Party in a week!

Thanks to all for a very enjoyable event.

-- Icom IC-737, 133' flattop OCF dipole @ 30' (seemed best on 40m) and 20m EDZ
up @ 45' aiming at Pensacola, N1MM logger

73,  Bill  W1WBB