[3830] FlQP VA3DX SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3dx@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VA3DX SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 10:31:47 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VA3DX
Operator(s): VA3DX
Station: VA3DX

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   40:   80     20
   20:  296    106
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  376    126  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 56  Total Score = 214,232

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

The FQP date change placed it on my Birthday weekend....
Had the family dropping in , as a result I decided to take it
easy this year. I was quite relaxed at the beginning and that is
when I must have missed Monroe cty. I never heard any MON all
weekend. The others came thru fairly easily by tracking the
mobiles movement throughout the state. Numerous Doggy walks ,
took time to make dinner etc etc

VE3KZ seemed to be everywhere , and sorry to Ken W8MJ , as we
ended up at one point on 20 SSB , on the same frequency !!
NF4A mentioned this to me , so I qsyed.

I quit at 21:00 Sunday to go and get a free B'day meal at my
sisters place.

I wish everyone in FL would sign their call in this fashion...
for example  N4KG/MON . This is especially needed by the FIXED
stations !

Mobile tally ( ruff count )

K4KG   70  thanks SSB qsy's !!
K1XX   33
K4OJ   30
N4EEB  29
NX4N   29
N4TO   21
N4AO   21
KN4Y   20
W4WQ   19
K4Q    16
KC4HW   9
K4XS    8
K2ZR    7
K2CIB   5

Dont think conditions were quite as good as last year...

cu in 2012  !!

Glenn VA3DX