[3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0kk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 20:07:39 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 6

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      5
   80:   5      5
   40:  18     13
   20:  13      8
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  42     31  Total Score = 1,302

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

RUSTY, RUSTY, RUSTY!!

Its been some time since I've been able to participate. Thursdays have been
busy for almost a year!

At 23 minutes past the hour I remembered NCCC sprint was tonight. Fired up
Writelog...no NCCC?? Then I remembered that all the old ladder stuff was on
former shack PC..scrambled to find zip drive with .ADI files and then went to
the web for K0PC's mod for WL. Made it with time to spare (WINK)

That was fun...sorry to those I held up.

Hope I can participate more often for the next couple of months.

KK

Good to hear familiar calls and names again.