[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 05:15:00 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  14     11
   40:  24     18
   20:  13      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     35  Total Score = 1,785

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Bands were very good during
SNS, but 20M was going long by the time the Ladder event started.  Still bands
were quiet and signals were generally good.  I have some RF feedback problems
on 40M causing the computer keying to lock up and missed a QSO with N6RO
because of that.  Had to reduce the power to 15W to continue keying and Ken
couldn't hear me any more. Sorry about that.  Disconnected that cable until
moved to 80M.  Didn't try 160M since new mults were available on 80M until the
end. Best DX on 80M was N6ZFO.  Glad to be back after missing two weeks.
Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.